If you are involved with K-9 scent detection (NACSW, AKC, UKC) Tracking, Trailing or Barn Hunt, YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS SEMINAR and Demo with Radar. Frank will share his knowledge regarding:
- How weather, barometric pressure, relative humidity, temperature and wind effects a K-9's ability to locate scent.
- You will learn from his many years of experience tracking and locating human remains and bringing closure to families of missing loved ones.
- Frank Hurst is a great speaker with a wealth of knowledge that he is willing to share. Here's a few of his credentials: K-9 Coordinator of Elizabeth Police Department, K-9 Handler / Trainer, NECRO Search International, K-9 Resource Team NCMEC, President and Co-founder of Bloodhound Man-Trackers inc. 501 C3, NACSW judge. His partner Radar, was awarded the 2016 AKC Humane Fund Award for Canine Excellence.
- There will be an hour break for lunch during the seminar so participants can go get lunch or if they choose, eat what they bring.
To register for this seminar click on ADD to Cart Button below.
NW1 trial will be held on Saturday, Nov. 3 and the NW3 trial will be on Sunday, Nov. 4, 2018
AS of 8-29-2018 entries are still open to be put on the Wait List for both the NW1 and NW3 Trials.
Trial entries will open between 10AM Mountain Time on Wed. Aug. 22, 2018 to 10 AM Mountain Time Aug. 24, 2018. Go to the Premium Fort Douglas Nov 2018 under Events NACSW Trials to enter.
- The test site will open at 8:45 am and run until all tests are complete. Please do not arrive early as there will not be personnel to assist you prior to that time.
- Three odors will be offered at this ORT: birch, anise, and clove. The cost is $25 per odor.
- Additional details regarding check-in-time and briefing will be sent around a week prior to the event.
- From this website menu, go Events NACSW Trials and Tests and then go to the ORT Premium to read about the ORT.
- To enter the ORT go to the ORT Entry Form page. Fill out the entry form and click SUBMIT. You can PAY FOR ORT by clicking the link below. If you are testing multiple odors, you can select them all on both the payment and entry forms. You will receive an email confirmation from PAYPAL and another email notification indicating that Positively Tailored Dog Training received your entry form and payment information.
- Limited Indoor crating is available for non-reactive dogs. Please bring your own crate. The cost is $10. If you want to reserve an indoor crating spot, fill out the ORT Request Form and click SUBMIT. Limited space available, reservations are on a first come basis. You can pay for the indoor crating from the link below.