- The test site will open at 8:45 am and run until all tests are complete. Please do not arrive early as there will not be personnel to assist you prior to that time.
- Three odors will be offered at this ORT: birch, anise, and clove. The cost is $25 per odor.
- Additional details regarding check-in-time and briefing will be sent around a week prior to the event.
- From this website menu, go Events NACSW Trials and Tests and then go to the ORT Premium to read about the ORT.
- To enter the ORT go to the ORT Entry Form page. Fill out the entry form and click SUBMIT. You can PAY FOR ORT by clicking the link below. If you are testing multiple odors, you can select them all on both the payment and entry forms. You will receive an email confirmation from PAYPAL and another email notification indicating that Positively Tailored Dog Training received your entry form and payment information.
- Limited Indoor crating is available for non-reactive dogs. Please bring your own crate. The cost is $10. If you want to reserve an indoor crating spot, fill out the ORT Request Form and click SUBMIT. Limited space available, reservations are on a first come basis. You can pay for the indoor crating from the link below.
Back to All Events